Dr. Victoria Heath
Victoria qualified as a doctor from Oxford University, trained in Obstetrics and then specialised in Fetal Medicine. She has over 20 years of experienced and conducts all the scans herself. Victoria believes passionately in giving each and every patient the best possible standard of screening. Key to this is giving patients plenty of time. Time to properly understand the scan findings, time to ask plenty of questions and time simply to enjoy the experience.
She has close links with the Fetal Medicine Research Institute at King’s College Hospital in London.
What makes us different?
- Dr. Victoria Heath personally conducts every scan herself.
- Appointments are much longer than at other clinics.
- The latest technology and tests are used, including the new non-invasive prenatal test.
- Scan results and a detailed report are available on the same day.
- Victoria works closely with the NHS and will refer you for appropriate follow up if this is necessary.
- The clinic is located in a beautiful Cotswold watermill with plenty of free parking outside the front door.
When should I have a scan?
Scans can be done anytime from 6 weeks onwards for lots of different reasons. More information is available by following the link, or contact us directly for advice to help decide which is the right scan for you, or to make an appointment.